Friday, May 30, 2008

Business Cards

As stated in my previous blog, I am new to Avon. And I just got my business cards..TODAY....and I LOVE Them. I am not trying to sell you business cards. I am just letting you know what I did. I went to vista prints online and ordered the free business cards. I got 250 for like around $5.00 and the $5.00 was bascially for shipping. I would recommend getting them if you are in need of some. I got a very cute orange business card that has a picture of a girl on it that actually reminds me of myself. They said it would take like 21 days or a month to get and that was not true for me. I got them in like a week. I'm so excited. If buying business cards isnt for you then you could pick up some that you can make yourself at walmart or an office supplies store. I've done that too. Have fun Networking! GO SALES!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the tips! I will be starting with a booth this spring.